Monday, March 7, 2011

Fireman Wyatt

My dad loves being Opa. He will take Wyatt at almost any moment, and take him where ever he's going or include him in whatever he's doing. Saturday's activites included yard work, and at that moment, spraying off the patio. Opa thought it would be fun to let Wyatt have the hose and be a 'fireman.'


 It was lots of fun!!

 ...until the hose came spraying in both their faces. Then it was hilarious!


 So then Opa thought it would be better to stick Wyatt out in the middle of the yard, by himself...and stay clear...




It was too cute.

5 comments:

Susan said...

What fun, it makes me miss you all so much! I love your family! Enjoy Tim and Amy's festivities this week for us.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

That's quite the entertainment.i really like the last one with the trees. =)

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Boys. :) Soon it will be warm enough to have him run through the sprinklers!

Jen Western said...

Those are so cute! How fun for Wyatt?!

P.S. You inspired me to write my most recent blog post.. Just because you were asking me questions about advantages of natural childbirth. You asked for it :)

Merkley Jiating said...

That hose looks really powerful! I am surprised it didn't knock him over!