Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random, random, random.

I love browsing my camera phone and finding random pictures. And then when I download them to my parent's computer I find other random pictures in the computer files...so just get over the fact that this post doesn't have any flow, and doesn't make any sense, and enjoy the fun pictures! ♥

My brother Tim like to dress my son up. Obviously it's really 'cool.'

Wyatt has always enjoyed car rides, which I am enormously grateful for. He enjoys the car ride a lot more when I give him a teddy bear to cuddle with:


This picture is a little older, and from my friend Mikel. I was one of her bridesmaids, and so I didn't get to have Wyatt with me. The second I got ahold of that boy though, I was loving it. I love being a mother.

...and this picture is even older. I think Wyatt was almost 3 months, and I thought it was hilarious...what is it with boys and being happy when naked??

And obviously, I love this one just because it's a tender moment between my two boys...
...and that's it. Again, I know it's super random, but I love finding old pictures that induce old memories...and why not share? :)

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love the pictures of him snuggling with the teddy bear! He is such a stud!

jonnajack said...

I love pictures! Even if they are random! Thanks for sharing :)