Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dress Up Part 2

Grace is literally the head-brain of all our creative juices when it comes to fashion and craziness. She'll be the first to suggest the theme of our photoshoot and the first to tell us to 'pose Vogue.'

...and with that crazy brain of hers, she asked my mom to pull out all of the old, vintage outfits she had.

I didn't even know my mom had some of the things she pulled out.

And without further ado, a few of my mother's favorite outfits...and they actually fit us! And what's even better--they're CUTE!


This is Emma sporting a cute...jumper?? My mom called those pants 'poop pants,' because they had a really low crotch...but it was the style, haha!! (They actually remind me of 'Aladin pants')


And here is Grace wearing my mom's 'going away' dress for after she was married:


And here I am, posing in a very hot, and very hott (haha) wool skirt (without the jacket, although it was darling, because I was DYING...)


OKAY.
Done with the posing. Time for the crazy.

One sneeze to start it all...



We were trying to see how many double chins we could produce...I think Grace won that one...


...until next time!!

Be sure to tune in for the finale of the Dress Up series!!


5 comments:

Kylee. said...

hahaha I love those pictures! and those outfits really are cute. I need to see if my mom still has some of her's. . .

Fiery Jack said...

Oh my...

dutchbunch7 said...

What I'm having a hard time grasping is why it's so hard for my children to believe that their Mom has good taste? Of course my clothes were CUTE!

Janelley said...

LOVE the jumper! My mom totally had one just like that too, only a bit more turquoise-ish! haha!. So fun.

Merkley Jiating said...

The dress that Grace is wearing is amazing. I want it.