Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Logan's Latest: 6 months!

...I can't even describe the disbelief I'm feeling.
But it's the same thing every time I type up these monthly updates--he keeps getting older and I can't stand it.
I mean, in another 6 months he'll be a year old.

...

So anyway, my little Logan has been learning and experiencing all sorts of new things this last month...

He has officially decided that sucking his tongue is the way to go.
No binkies.
No fingers.
His tongue.
I'm not sure how that's going to work out when his teeth come in, but I'm loving it so far!


 He has officially decided to sit up, without support.
That's only AFTER he decided he wants to start crawling...
...I'm pretty sure that's backwards, but whatever. I guess I don't really get that easy period where he can sit up, but is still immobile. He's going to make this hard on me ;)



And as previously mentioned in other posts, he also:

-started eating solids, for REAL. We had a hard time in the beginning, so we stopped for 2 weeks, and then tried again with better success.
He LOVES it now.
-got his hair cut...at 5 1/2 months old.
We trimmed 2+ inches off.
-has mastered the hands-and-knees stance, and now is working on his hands-and-feet stance. If he knew how to move his hands, he'd already be crawling. But the army crawl is his preferred method of transportation...for now.
-took his first out-of-state trip to visit family! He was the friendliest baby, and would let anyone hold him, which helped me out TONS.
-started blowing raspberries...and he thinks it's hilarious (as do I!)

We also had a doctor's appointment today, and these were the results:
Weight: 17lbs 4oz (52%)
Length: 27.25 inches (80%)
Head circumference: 17.25 inches (74%)

I sure love that baby boy!

No comments: