Thursday, July 19, 2012

THE Mac Park

Oh, the beloved Mac Park.
I miss it so much, and I'm really sad I won't be visiting any time soon.

Wyatt was in love with the water even though it was numbingly cold...

I'm sorry in advance for the multitude of pictures containing me and the boys...it was kind of a mini-photoshoot, and they turned out so cute...
...so I couldn't help myself...




awwww!! James and Gracie! Or, Yames and Gaycie, according to Wyatt.

Opa and Wyatt, crossing the creek

Playing on the playground, doing it all by himself

Mommy watching from afar...



And these were the last pictures we took...
...until next time!!


1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I remember that park. Mostly just the bridge though. There is a photo of my parents on that bridge in Dad's office. Oh Utah.