Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloweeeeeeeeeen!

Ta-da!!
It's crazy to me that Wyatt is now old enough to comprehend Halloween, and when asked, even told me what he wanted to be! There wasn't any contemplation on his end--he wanted to be Peter Pan!! 
(I also can't believe this his his 4th Halloween...)
His costume was actually pretty simple to put together, and all I had to make was his hat and belt/sheath/dagger. Logan recycled one of Wyatt's old costumes, and looked pretty darn cute as a football player. I'm dreading when they both have a say in what they want to be...

We attended the 5th/Riverview ward trunk-or-treat again this year, and it was fun to see both sets of grandparents and some aunts and uncles too. Wyatt even got to go trick-or-treat-ing for REAL this year when his Aunt Emma and best friend Leandra took him through one of the neighborhoods. It was an exhausting night, but soooo fun!













1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

That helmet on Logan is so awesome. It makes his body looks teensy tiny! The flying Peter Pan picture is so awesome. I am impressed you captured that moment!