If you haven't been, I recommend you try to, just once. It's the only place I go to buy my produce, and it may be a little out of your way (located on Main St, between Greenfield and Higley), but it's so worth it. It has all the produce your regular grocery store has, but with all the prices INSANELY cheap..it literally drives me insane with happiness. So anyway, just to give you a taste of my happiness, I will share my last shopping list and price with you...
- 2 Green bell peppers @ 5/$1
- 2 bunches of green onions @ 3/$1
- 1 bunch of radishes @ 10/$1
- 2 lbs of green seedless grapes @ $0.34/lb
- 2-6oz packages of raspberries @ 2/$1
- 0.66lbs of green beans @ $0.69/lb
- 1 cucumber @ 2/$1
- 2lbs of lemons @ $0.99
And what was my total???
Yeah. I did well. And you should go too. You'll love it. Oh, and it's not like the produce is all crap, because it isn't...it's sooooo good! I mean, occasionally you'll find something that doesn't look very good, but that's when you don't buy it... :)