Sunday, September 19, 2010

Superstition Ranch Market

I love a good deal. LOVE it. But I absolutely adore a GREAT deal.

Enter my favorite farmers market:

If you haven't been, I recommend you try to, just once. It's the only place I go to buy my produce, and it may be a little out of your way (located on Main St, between Greenfield and Higley), but it's so worth it. It has all the produce your regular grocery store has, but with all the prices INSANELY cheap..it literally drives me insane with happiness. So anyway, just to give you a taste of my happiness, I will share my last shopping list and price with you...

  • 2 Green bell peppers @ 5/$1
  • 2 bunches of green onions @ 3/$1
  • 1 bunch of radishes @ 10/$1
  • 2 lbs of green seedless grapes @ $0.34/lb
  • 2-6oz packages of raspberries @ 2/$1
  • 0.66lbs of green beans @ $0.69/lb
  • 1 cucumber @ 2/$1
  • 2lbs of lemons @ $0.99

And what was my total???

$4.81

Yeah. I did well. And you should go too. You'll love it. Oh, and it's not like the produce is all crap, because it isn't...it's sooooo good! I mean, occasionally you'll find something that doesn't look very good, but that's when you don't buy it... :)

LOVE IT!!!

7 comments:

Janelley said...

My mom has been going there for years! I used to think she was crazy to drive out there just to by produce but now that I have to buy my own I SO wish we had one in Utah. It's really is the best!

danielle said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE! We call it the vegetable market. Produce is sooooo expensive here. It is highway robbery. Oh, how I miss this place. Loves!

Lindsey Layton said...

I too LOVE that place! We just moved and now we're really close.

Molly said...

LOVE that place! Especially if I want berries! yumm!!

Verity Kae said...

They have the best candies too!!! I cannot resist spending at least 5 bucks on candy every time I go!

Bre 10-E said...

I LOVE that place! my sister showed it to me and I fell in love with it! I can seriously walk out of there with a grocery cart FULL of produce for less than $20! love it!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I haven't been there in a long time, but I'm glad they still have great deals =)