Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Eve

Easter Eve we had an unexpected visitor from the Easter Bunny...
...well, actually, it was Grandma and Grandpa Downs, but close enough ;)

It was a pleasant surprise for us, and the boys were so excited to see them!
Especially since they brought goodies with them...
...the boys especially liked these brightly-colored zoo animals :)
(funny story actually, Wyatt was given these animals and Logan got a ball, but as soon as they opened their gifts, they were immediately more interested in what the other one got, haha!)


After Grandma and Grandpa left, we dyed our Easter Eggs! I am the worst at remembering this, but every year I re-learn the same mistake:
Every year I ask Jeff if he wants to dye eggs, and every year he says no, but every year, as soon as everything is set up to go and we start dying the eggs, he decides he actually does want to participate. And every year I never have enough eggs to dye.
~Sigh~
Next year, I promise.






(this was my favorite one, and I did it for Jeff...he thought it was hilarious, haha)

No comments: