Wednesday, April 17, 2013

we pretend to live in the country.

Sometimes I think Jeff thinks I'm crazy.
Which, I suppose, is likely some of the time, so I guess it's not an unusual thought.

But you should have seen the look he gave me when I asked to go on a walk down by the cornfield...it was almost as if he didn't understand the question at all, like, Who would even do that??
...

Well, me.

Anyway, where we live, our house is located on the outskirts of Gilbert and we still have a lot of farmland surrounding us. The field right behind us (and most of the other fields too) switches from alfalfa to corn and they just planted corn a few weeks ago. It's already started to come up and I can't wait to take Wyatt back when it's taller than we are.

And even though Jeff wasn't very thrilled of my idea for a walk, the weather was beautiful and he eventually decided it was enjoyable (even jumping the canal to prove how amazing he is).

Chasing after Daddy

Gotcha!


2 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

GRRR Buck does the same thing! Whenever I ask him to go on a walk, he always gives me a face that say "Uh, why? What's the point."

Lindsey Layton said...

I would LOVE to have a big piece of land! Those boys of your are getting so big and handsome :)