Tuesday, January 15, 2013

continuation...

And the celebrating continues!!
My childhood best friend and our mothers have a tradition to take us out to breakfast for our birthdays...and since our birthdays are so close, we usually just combine the activity :)

This year though, Noelle wanted her free breakfast at Denny's which has to be on her actual birthday...my mom couldn't come because she was working, so we planned another birthday breakfast for me, when she could come...

We went to one of my favorite breakfast places, Cracker Barrel...
...and it did not disappoint.

My aunt Inge got to come as well, and the more the merrier, right??
 
 I can't believe it's be over two decades since we first started our friendships...I love you all so much!

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Of course my kid is the only nutso in the picture.

I'm really glad we got to go do brunch.