Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wyatt is fun

Breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day, not only because I love breakfast foods, but because I have some of the best interactions with my babies during breakfast.

This morning was one of those times.
Here's the story:

Wyatt was so excited this morning when I pulled out a new box of cereal for breakfast. He sat and studied the orange box of Mini Wheats carefully (pointing and asking about different things) and when he was ready to eat them, this was our conversation:

Wyatt: Mama, can I have that?
Me: Sure. (poured some cereal and then milk into his bowl)
Wyatt: ... (picks up one mini wheat and looks it over, puzzled) ...
Wyatt: Hey Mama (obviously confused)...where are the eyes?!?
Me: Hahaha!!


And then, by some miracle, I just happened to snap this picture which encapsulates the whole experience.
It was hilarious.

No comments: