soooo...I recently created an Instagram account...
...sigh...
I know, I can't really believe I did it either...
...but it happened.
And it's kind of fun, more because I like to see everyone else's pictures...
...but sometimes, when I happen to have a moment and I snap a quick picture, my pictures turn out cute and fun too...
baking (and devouring) cookies on a Sunday afternoon:
.jpeg)
"Hello?? Can you hear me now?"
Just put up the Christmas tree and celebrated by drinking a big cup of hot chocolate:
my little early bird:
stormy weather brings the most beautiful skies:
the legendary binky...before it became legend:
We're only good at making funny faces and eating really good chocolate:
this cold weather limits my fashion sense (tights under my sweats):
And then these are just a few shots Jeff took of Logan and I being goofy...
(and yes, Logan's hair is in a pretend-ponytail)
...and pardon my randomness...
:)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)






1 comment:
LOVE it :]
Post a Comment