Friday, January 4, 2013

instagram dump.

soooo...I recently created an Instagram account...
...sigh...
I know, I can't really believe I did it either...

...but it happened.

And it's kind of fun, more because I like to see everyone else's pictures...
...but sometimes, when I happen to have a moment and I snap a quick picture, my pictures turn out cute and fun too...

baking (and devouring) cookies on a Sunday afternoon:

 "Hello?? Can you hear me now?"

Just put up the Christmas tree and celebrated by drinking a big cup of hot chocolate:

my little early bird:

stormy weather brings the most beautiful skies:

the legendary binky...before it became legend:

We're only good at making funny faces and eating really good chocolate:

this cold weather limits my fashion sense (tights under my sweats):


And then these are just a few shots Jeff took of Logan and I being goofy...
(and yes, Logan's hair is in a pretend-ponytail)

...and pardon my randomness...
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it :]