Tuesday, January 22, 2013

the BIG number ONE.

Time is a miraculous thing.

And it boggles my mind...
The other day I was thinking about the time it takes to create a baby--9 months.
In only 9 months two single cells become a living, breathing, functioning being.
And to simplify it, my brain thought of it this way...imagine putting two cells in the microwave "time-cooking" it for 9 months...and then out pops a baby instead.

Weird, I know...but still...

Miraculous.

ANYWAY, time has also brought about the first birthday for my little Logan, who now, doesn't seem so little anymore...

I still can't hardly believe it's already been a year!
In some ways it seems like it's gone by so slowly, when I focus on different memories or milestones...
...but it most ways, it flew by...

I feel like I just brought him home from the hosptial...
...and yet, he took his first steps a few days ago...

Time is miraculous.














Two haircuts, 6 teeth, and many, many laughs later, my Logan sweetheart has TURNED ONE!
Happy Birthday, darling boy!! We love you SO SO much!

No comments: