Wednesday, January 23, 2013

hairbuzz

It's really strange that I've all of a sudden had a hard time deciding to cut the boys' hair...
...for some reason I kept thinking it looked cute and suitable for little boys...

...no??

...but I finally decided it was time...
(read that, I was tired of hearing about how they needed haircuts)

So I buzzed their little heads...
...and now I've got twinners!
(I may or may not have cried when I realized how much hair I'd cut off from Logan's head...)

I've always buzzed Wyatt's hair, and so I think he looks really cute with his short 'do, but it's been harder for me to adjust with Logan's new look...I keep missing that I can't run my fingers through his hair and have it brush up against my face...
BUT...their hair will grow back, so I know I'll be able to do those things again eventually...
Next time though, I'll wait and let a professional (AKA, my sister) do it.

Thank goodness they're cute no matter what! ;)

No comments: