Saturday, January 19, 2013

fun time at nighttime

Bath time is a little more challenging these days since I now have TWO boys that like to make messes...but I guess they're more fun when they're rambunctious :)




Do you think it's time for a haircut yet?? (and I mean for both boys!)

Tonight was a little different than most nights...
I gave the boys their bath early (while Jeff was downstairs cleaning) and afterwords I "tried" to fold laundry and watch Despicable Me with them.
(...so don't mind my horrible messy bed...)

It's difficult to multi-task when babies are involved.

So between the crazy games of peek-a-boo and watching a movie, I eventually got the laundry done...





It's a good way to make sure the boys are REALLY tired and ready for bed :)
Sleep tight sweethearts!!

No comments: