Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 years later...

So today my darling, very pregnant, best friend had her baby shower.

And today, for the first time in a long time, all the besties were able to come and reunite (not that we haven't seen each other recently, but this time it was ALL of us).

We took some pictures, like we always do...

And when I went through my camera, I instantly thought of another photo I have...I had to do some searching, but I finally found it hidden under lots of paper and books, so pardon me for the poor quality. It's funny that we're lined up in the exact same order:
10 years later and we're still together...

...and we're still laughing and joking like no time has passed.

Remember when you used to play dress-up and 'getting married', and then you'd stuff clothes under your shirt and pretend you were pregnant and actually pretend to give birth? You never did that??? Well we did. Ha! And now look at us...3 of us are married and actually have kids, and the other is livin' it up taking care of other peoples' kids. Haha, oh Malu. Find a guy and get married already ;)

Growing up we weren't always in each others' lives, but thankfully our paths have met up again, and I LOVE it. These girls are my sisters at heart.









(OH. And I HAVE to throw this in...remember how you girls used to make fun of me because I had the most ridiculous bangs?? Well look who's laughing now...you ALL have bangs!! )

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

We rock. Basically. I really like these pictures.

I love that we are so easily best friends no matter the time that's past. Chatting it up when we get together is so awesome.

Good memories.

Lindsey Layton said...

It's crazy how time flies! You guys all look great!