Monday, January 31, 2011

Part 1 Homemade Flowers

Grace this is just for you ;)

When I was in Utah earlier this month, I found a headband that I ADORED. But it was ridiculously priced at $6, so I kept debating with myself of whether on not I should get it...I showed my mom and she said, "Oh we could make those! Take a picture and we'll figure out how to do it..."

Well, this last weekend, we had a girl's night at my mom's house and we all practiced making the flowers. My mom had bought 1/8 yard of some clearanced materials at JoAnn's and with a few jewels, some hot glue, and headbands/clips, I made these:







Cute, right?? And SO easy. We made quite a few, and I took some other pictures, but they're on my mom's camera at her house, so I'll have to do another post with those ones. We're actually trying to make these for the upcoming wedding so we'll all have some cute little accessory to accent our hair...

6 comments:

Shannon said...

so cute

Ali and Andrew said...

You should totally do a tutorial on those cuz I've been DYING to make some ;) And I'm crafty-challenged

Fiery Jack said...

As Shirley read this while I was reading it, she said she noticed last night that you had a cute headband on.

I'm like: "How do women notice these things?! You were in the room for 1 minute. And she'd just had a baby!..."

Merkley Jiating said...

Super cute! You are so talented. And your hair looks great!

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

Tutorial! Tutorial! Tutorial!....please

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

You are such a freaking babe.

Where's mine?