Friday, January 28, 2011

Wyatt takes steps

Wyatt is going on 15 months and still has ZERO interest in walking.

He did, however, show us that he knows how to walk by giving us a little preview by taking a few steps last Sunday!! Ever since, Jeff and I have been going slightly crazy trying to get him to walk. I'm sure Wyatt regrets his little show, because now he just ignores us when we try to get him to walk--we'll stand him up and he'll immediately sit down to crawl...for viewing purposes only, we did bribe him so we could actually document some steps on camera ;)

...it's almost bedtime in this one, so he's a little grouchy with us...


Everyone keeps telling me to be grateful that he isn't walking yet, which I can understand, but DANG!! This boy is getting heavy!!

I'm starting to think Wyatt is taking advantage of the fact that he can be carried everywhere...

3 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

haha LOVE IT! He's a smart little boy, shoot I'd sit around and not walk sometimes if I knew someone would carry me (comfortably)

Shannon said...

hahah that is to cute!

Ali and Andrew said...

He's hilarious!!! Pretty much my favorite