Friday, January 21, 2011

The difference between Mommy's and Daddy's

I work early Saturday mornings, and so it's the only morning Jeff gets Wyatt all by himself.

This is what I came home to one Saturday:

Yes. That is my child, unbathed, in the shirt he wore yesterday, with no pants on, a diaper that needs to be changed, bedhead, a raspberry mustache, eating with daddy in the living room (because apparently a BIB makes it okay) with a BIG smirk on his little face.

And what are they doing? Ah yes, watching football, of course.

::facepalm::

5 comments:

Fiery Jack said...

I'd say he's got it just about right.

Ryan Ash said...

Rachael, I saw your post and I can't help but laugh...especially at the "Facepalm"! Awesome stuff!!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Dads. Geez :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the smirk...another lover raspberry jam.

Love, Grandma

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

See? Football is the arch nemesis of all things good in life. ;>