Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh, Gracie-lacy-lou-hoo!!

So that darling sister of mine finally decided to go away to BYU-Idaho. We all decided to take a trip up to Grandma and Grandpa's house over New Years to see her off and wish her farewell...

Here are all the siblings together up in the Smithfield house...I'm not sure when this will ever happen again...

Oh, and we're gaining a new sister in March!! Did I mention Tim was engaged?? Well anyway, Tim is engaged, and this is his lovely Amy. We're glad she could come up too :)
Pardon the 'we-just-woke-up-faces'...we just woke up. Grace was leaving with my mom early in the morning...plus it was New Years eve the night before, so early means 10am, heehee

Oh, and just so you know, we're crazy somtimes.

Okay, maybe a lot of times.

We're definitely going to miss this Grace face.

And Wyatt won't forget you...I promise! I'll show him your picture EVERY day...that I remember ;)


Good times in the Costco.

Be safe Grace!! Call me anytime...annnnnd...
I love you.

No comments: