Monday, January 10, 2011

Nose-diving.

Wyatt likes to fall off things:
He must have been born with a daredevil gene or something...I wonder who could have given him that??

ANYWAY, you'd think he'd have learned by now that gravity HURTS.
But he hasn't.

I just can't figure out why he likes to try to fly.

BUT ANYWAY, the whole point of this post is to show off his first major ouchie. I was at work, so thankfully I didn't have to hear his heart-breaking cries. I guess at first, because it was bleeding so much, they thought his teeth had cut through his lip, but thankfully it was just a scratch with a lot of bruising. He's not brain-dead (although Jeff's paranoid he will be, ha.ha.) and he's back to his normal self.


I'm not sure what the 'tongue-out-of-my-mouth' smile is all about...

...but it's cute all the same.

1 comment:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

HE is adorable, poor guy about his chin. BTW I was wondering if you would be interested in joining a book club with me in reading a book a month for 2011. The head hauncho has a blog, http://abookamonth2011.blogspot.com/, for it. If you want to join just follow that blog.