Saturday, March 23, 2013

{humdrum}

Last Friday we did a whole lot of NOTHING.
Jeff and my dad were making their way up and the rest of us just...did our own thing.

How CUTE is this baby?!

While my mom was at her Aunt Beth's finishing a quilt, Wyatt, Emma and I went to the park across the street...they had this HUGE pine tree that was really low to the ground and Wyatt could walk underneath it.
(also, any pine tree he saw was automatically dubbed a Christmas tree...)
 
Jeff and my dad made it there safely around 3:30pm...
...and I don't know what it is about grown men holding little babies, but I love it.

(I don't know why I didn't get a picture of my dad holding Eli, lame!! Sorry dad!)

We also managed to make a trip out to Target...
(Can you believe it was a whole 10 miles away?? I have at least 4 stores within 10 miles of my house!!)
It also marked Grace's first outing :)
We also headed to Costco to get some things for dinner and ate in that night...
...and then we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning playing the Wii U...that included my parents, haha!

No comments: