Wednesday, March 20, 2013

the only time I want warm weather...

 I love the winter.
It's my favorite season.
My favorite holidays and birthday fall within it.
I love the winter rain.
I love hot chocolate and warm socks.
I love cuddling.
I love snow.
I love being cold and dressing warm.

BUT. I'M. SO. GLAD. IT'S. OVER.

And it's strange because I usually HATE the oncoming summer heat and the lengthened days, but this year...

Winter was no good to me.

My immune system and the immune systems surrounding me have taken a major hit.
I have not been sick like this or for this often...since...NEVER!!!
I cannot remember a time where I got sick, got better, and got sick again consecutively for 3 months straight.
It probably doesn't help that I have two kids and a husband who just pass it on like a game of hot potato...
BUT HONESTLY!! I'M SO SICK OF BEING SICK!
I don't want any more sinus headaches, not one more runny nose or croaky cough, or any congestion, fevers, aches, or nausea!

SO BRING ON THE SPRINGTIME!!
(even though it's really just an extended part of summer...)



1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Yay for spring!

Hopefully you can avoid the allergies though...