Saturday, March 23, 2013

Temple Square

It had been such a long time since I'd visited Temple Square, so I decided since nothing was planned on Saturday, other than prep-work for the baby blessing, we should go.

...and we did. :)
(Sadly Grace and James couldn't join us, but I'm sure they enjoyed the peace and quiet)

We only had a few hours before we were meeting up with the rest of our extended family for dinner, so it was perfect for a stroll.







sunshine anyone??



I wish Arizona had a flowery springtime...





When Emma went to the other side of the reflection pool, it looked like she was walking on water!

The boys also had fun playing in it...




I wonder if we lived nearby if Temple Square would lose the awe I feel every time we go...
...I'd like to think not, but I certainly wish I could visit more often!

No comments: