Thursday, March 28, 2013

Again??

Remember this post ?

Well...he's at it again.

This time though, he actually woke up, came into my room, and greeted me (sleepily, of course).
I was busy doing my hair and getting ready for work, and so I didn't really notice his absence until after I was done. I had heard him playing with a ball (I had to get after him for throwing it) and so I assumed he was occupying himself quietly. Well, when I went to look for him, I found him lying on the floor in his room, on top of his (famous) polka-dot blankie (the one that Buzz Lightyear likes)

At first I thought he was joking, or playing, or something...but then as I leaned in closer I saw his eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. 

And this is all after taking 10 minutes to finish getting ready.

What I don't understand though is why he didn't just climb into bed...
...it's RIGHT THERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No kid likes to ADMIT that they're tired!