Tuesday, March 26, 2013

that's us.

So I have these sisters...
...my best friends...

...and we can't seem to take a good picture.

I mean, we try so hard...
...but our smiles just seem...
 ...insane?
And then we can't stay focused enough to even look at the camera...
 ...and then we get distracted by a Forrest Gump in LOTR impersonation...
(which was SUPER hilarious, by the way)
And then, by the time we settle down, we're too tired to even to smile for real any
more...


 BUT, I suppose after taking 100 pictures the odds are pretty good we'd get at least ONE good picture...


I love these girls.
♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i love it!!! i've always wanted a sister! you're so lucky you got 2!!!

also, how does grace look so fantastic after having a baby?

Grace said...

Haha love it! Jeff could be a popular YouTube channel if he posted things like that. Also I have double chins aplenty.

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of having a bunch of girls!! I luvz ewe

I luvz ewe, Mom :]